AAO 2014 offers unlimited learning opportunities, in a variety of formats to meet your educational objectives. Look for these symposia, sessions and courses:
- Three joint AAO-SOE “View Across the Pond” symposia examine how the practice of ophthalmology in the areas of IOLs, cornea and retina differ between the United States and Europe.
- Spotlight on Glaucoma: Medical and Surgical Management for the Comprehensive Ophthalmologist
- Intraoperative Biometry for High Fidelity Phaco Surgery
- Multifocal and Accommodative IOLs: Face the Challenge
- Diagnosis and Management of Corneal Endothelial Diseases
- Continuous 24-Hour IOP Monitoring – Ready for Prime Time?